I've used this bag on flights, train rides, and road trips, and I'm still amazed at how much I can fit into it. It keeps everything nice an organized too, which I love!
I was not able to fit it in the overhead bin on the airplane I was on (it was a smaller plane), but it fit perfectly under the seat in front of me. It fit great in the overhead storage on my Amtrak train as well.
It is so versatile too. The hanging organizer was a lifesaver on my last trip to NYC. I was sharing a room with two other girls, and there wasn't a ton of counter space in the bathroom. I was able to hang the organizer on one of the towel racks to keep all my toiletries together and out of the way!
There are multiple inside pockets, and a zippered organizer that fits perfectly into the hanging organizer. It is on the heavier side for a bag (almost 5 pounds with the hanging organizer), but I was still able to comfortably carry it using both the handle and the cross-body strap. It fit well on top of my rolling carry on suitcase.
- Two-way top-zip closure
- Webbed handles; optional, adjustable crossbody strap; grab handles
- Exterior adjustable webbed straps for carrying garments, jackets, mats or blankets
- Interior fold-away hanging organizer with internal dividers, removable zip-around mesh compartment, drop-in elasticized pockets, key clip
- Leather luggage tag
- Bag can be expanded slightly for extra volume
- Wipe-clean stripe lining
- Textile with leather trim